Those interested in presenting their paper or poster at the conference are kindly requested to submit a summary of the papers in digital form (text file with extension type .doc/.docx), following the abstracts’ submission guidelines.
Full Paper Submission*
* Full papers will be included in Congress proceedings.
Guidelines for the Abstract Structure
- Abstracts’ length should range between 500 to 800 words.
- Page margins (top, bottom, right and left) should be three (3) centimetres.
- Paper’s text should be single-spaced, justified in Time New Roman fonts of 12 size.
- Presentation should follow the order: Title, Authors, Authors’ details, Keywords, Abstract.
- Paper title should be in capital letters and in font size of 14, centred and bold.
- Authors’ full name should be full written, in lowercase letters, following the order Surname – Name.
- After the name of the responsible for the relevant correspondence author, add a star (*).
- Authors’ Title, Workplace and City should be specified in lowercase letters.
- Following Authors’ full name and in the next line, four (4) to five (5) keywords should be added which must specify the paper content. These keywords should be in lowercase letters of 12 size fonts.
- Insert single space between: Title, Authors, Authors’ workplace, Keywords and Abstract.
- Paper size A0 (width 841mm X height 1189mm) or smaller
- Orientation: Portrait